Hill & Smith’s signature creation, Zoneguard®, offers the road construction industry a revolutionary temporary barrier solution that provides superior protection.”
Hill & Smith’s signature creation, Zoneguard® temporary barrier is tested to MASH TL3 standard.
It is also tested to NCHRP350 TL3 and TL4 making it one of the most extensively tested and cost-efficient portable protection system available in Australia and New Zealand.
Zoneguard® offers the maximum safety standards while ensuring cost-effective and efficient protective barriers.
Finally, a safe temporary barrier solution that doesn’t weigh down your bottom line.
Our systems are used internationally to high acclaim
All products are engineered to meet or exceed all Australian standards
HS Roads aims to provide an excellent product at a competitive price
ZoneGuard is a compact product that ensures painless installation
Travel safe. work protected
Hill & Smith’s signature creation, Zoneguard®, offers the road construction industry a revolutionary temporary barrier solution that provides superior protection.
Crash test standards
Meets NCHRP 350 and MASH crash test standards
Energy Absorbing Capabilities
Temporary concrete barrier systems are costly, heavy to transport and handle, time-consuming and do not provide the energy-absorbing capabilities of Zoneguard
Designed to protect highway travelers, as well as road and construction crews, Zoneguard® offers the maximum safety requirements
ZONEGUARD SALES DIVISION
Since its incorporation in Australia in 2011, HS Roads have partnered with various businesses and government agencies in supplying Zoneguard for key projects across Australia and New Zealand.
- Zoneguard has become an integral part of traffic safety equipment assets for government agencies, top, medium and low-tiered organisations in the road construction industry in the Asia Pacific region.
- Zoneguard asset ownership by our customers in Australia and New Zealand is in excess of 100km
- Our Zoneguard pricing models are tailored to each project individually and we engage with our customers to provide optimal project solutions for their temporary barrier requirements from planning to procurement.
- So if you have an upcoming project where purchase of the Zoneguard asset is the preferred solution, OR you would like to increase your steel barriers fleet, please get in touch with us for individualised pricing.
- HS Roads caters for all customer sizes including businesses in the traffic safety equipment hire industry.
- Our after-sales support is second to none, we ensure a mutual partnership exists from the moment you purchase Zoneguard onwards. HS Roads will always be available to provide technical support for Zoneguard.
Our Zoneguard Customers:
ZONEGUARD FOR HIRE
When our customers speak, we listen.
- From 2021, HS Roads have established a Hire Division to avail the most versatile steel safety barrier system to the Hire market across the country.
- We have capabilities to supply any project size, anywhere across Australia and New Zealand, from a few hundred meters to thousands of meters (km), directly from the manufactures.
- Enjoy direct access to our product engineers for product support throughout the life of your project and beyond.
- We appreciate each project is different, that is why you can talk to us about your project details to get a tailored pricing schedule.
- Our business structure enables us to be highly responsive to our customers and we guarantee feedback or responses within 24 hours of receiving your inquiry.
- We also own a large fleet of MASH compliant Crash Cushions (End Treatments) including ABSORB-M; TAU-M; QUADGUARD and HERCULES to provide our customers with complete/packaged hire solutions. Please refer to the product/s pages.
CONNECT WITH US